Your Cart is empty
Q. How long will it take for my order to be delivered?
Delivery times are approximately as follows:
UK (1-3 days to create, 2-3 business days for delivery)
Europe (1-3 days to create, 5-7 business days for delivery)
Rest Of World (1-3 days to create, 7-10 business days for delivery)
Please note that delivery times can vary due to postal factors and busy periods. Times may also be quicker in some instances. Images and colours may vary slightly depending on monitor/display used.
Q. What Is Drop Shipping/Print On Demand?
Dropshipping is a method of business model which allows a you/a company to run without stocking any inventory, owning a warehouse to store the products, or having to package and ship your products to your customers.
It works by the retailer partnering up with a dropship supplier that manufactures and and stocks products, packages the products and ships them straight to the retailer’s customer, on the retailer’s behalf.
In more simpler terms, this is how the dropshipping method works:
1. The customer places an order on your website or online sales platform.
2. You manually forward the order and customer details to us at quotemywall.co.uk.
3. We will package and ship the order directly to your customer in a blank package, so it looks as if it has came straight from you.
4. You keep the profit difference from the price you charged the customer, to the price you sourced the products from Quote My Gift. Example: You sell a t-shirt on your store for £12.99 + £2.50 delivery. You purchase the shirt from us for £8.99 + £2.50 delivery = You make £4 profit per shirt.
Q. Can I Resell Your Products?
Yes, of course! This is our main business model. We allow anyone to start their own business selling printing gift products. You sell our products for what ever price you like on your website, Amazo, eBay etc. We will then ship the products direct to your customers, you won't have to lift a finger!
Q. Do you offer returns/exchanges?
We gladly accept returns and exchanges
Please contact us within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 14 days of delivery
- We don't accept cancellations But please contact us if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalised orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Q. What print methods do you use?
We print all our products and clothing to the highest standards, using the latest DTG and vinyl application technology. The majority of our garments (t-shirts, sweatshirts, hoodies etc) are all printed using direct to garment tachnology. This is where specialist garment ink is applied straight onto the garment surface. We use this for guaranteed long lasting and durable results. Meaning, each our prints can be washed time and time again without losing their print quality, unlike many other print methods such as cheap vinyl and iron on transfers.
Our sock prints are applied using professional flex garment vinyl, which has long lasting results. We use flex vinyl to allow stretching of the material without the vinyl ripping or warping. This again ensures high quality finish throughout. For a more technical description of the process..
Dye-sublimation uses the chemical process called sublimation, which means that the ink on the sublimation paper transforms directly from its solid state on a printed screen into gas without going through the liquid stage then back into a solid state bond within the special polymer coating of the product itself.
Q. How Do I Apply Wall Stickers To My Wall?
Wall stickers/decals come with an application sheet (see through material), and a backing paper (white paper). The application sheet is a low tack paper that sticks to the face of the wall sticker. This sheet allows you to apply the wall sticker on to the wall in one piece.
* Before starting, it is important to ensure the wall sticker is applied to a smooth flat surface. Our wall stickers stick to most surfaces, however we recommend a smooth and flat surface for best results. Make sure the surface is clean from any dirt, dust ormoisture. Wipe the surface down with a damp or dry cloth, ad ensur surface is dry. Failing to do so may limit the stickiness of the sticker *
STEP 1 - Lay out the sticker on a flat surface and swipe over the wall sticker with a credit card, squeegee or anything flat you can get your hands on. This will ensure the wall sticker sticks to the application sheet.
STEP 2 - Carefully begin to remove the vinyl backing paper (white back paper). The front of the decal should now be stuck to the application sheet (see through material). If required, repeat step 1 if certain parts of the sticker are not being removed from the white backing paper. Some letters/items don't always peel off. If all fails these items can be applied seperately at the end, by simply peeling them off the application sheet yourself, and applying to the surface.
STEP 3 - Position your wall sticker onto the wall or surface you've chosen, once you're all happy with it and the positioning, rub over the wall sticker again using your credit card or similar object. Be sure to apply alot of pressure to ensure the wall sticker completely applied to the wall/surface.
STEP 4 - Finally, very slowly peel away the application sheet (clear material). Your wall sticker should now be transferred onto the wall/surface. If not, repeat step 3 and ensure you press and apply pressure to all areas of the wall sticker onto the surface.